Saturday, October 31, 2009

BP3_20091101_Setting up your Google Reader

As director of training for a software development company, the two most important aspects of my job are elearning and training. I have decided to choose five sites that will provide information on both.

elearning-reviews.org : This site aims to showcase the field of elearning in a scientific and more research based light. I am hoping the information found here would be useful in my ARP.

The rapid elearning blog: This site provides quick tips for elearning management. I like the initial set up of the site because it will allow me to access information quickly, without always having a lot to read.

Elearning technology: Focuses on creating successful elearning based on your audience.

Jane’s elearning tip of the day: Again, an easy-to-use resource in which I can quickly pick up relevant information to my everyday job.

ASTD: As a corporate trainer, it is important I am up to date on current training trends. The American Society for Training and Development provides a terrific resource.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tips on good feeds Tara. I think I am going to check out ASTD, too. I haven't been to that site in a while, but I found it very useful last time I visited.

    ReplyDelete